The Chronic Ailment Benefit provides for the management of the specific chronic conditions listed below, and includes both clinical advice and benefits management assistance.
In order to be enrolled in the Chronic Benefit program, patients must first be diagnosed with one of the conditions listed below. An application must then be completed by both the doctor and the patient. This will be assessed within 72 hours of submission.
Enrolment is decided on a case-by-case basis.
To submit your form please do the following:
- Send your completed form to: P O Box 632, Gaborone, Botswana (original documents) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (scanned copies of original PDF documents)
- Allergic Rhinitis associated with Asthma
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Benign Prostate Hypertrophy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Anxiety
- Chronic Depression
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Heart Diseases
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Migraine (excludes acute attacks)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Thyroid Dysfunction
Click here for more information on registering for the Chronic Ailment Benefit.